Eldest Soto Recipe Surabaya Original Delicious Spices. Typical Surabaya cuisine is almost the same as Madura with beef ingredients, this is how to make this soto dish. If you go to Surabaya or Madura, you will easily find a dish called Soto Eldest, somehow called that. This soup is yellowish in color because of the addition of turmeric, but it’s strange that it usually has coconut milk in it, but this eldest is without coconut milk. but with a very bold spice to make this dish delicious on the tongue.
There are many original soups that have been written here, for example Chicken Soto clear gravy, soto Betawi, Soto Bandung etc. Of all of them, there are some differences in spices and ingredients because I’m sure they have been adapted to the tongue of each region. Let’s check the original ingredients and spices from the Recipe and how to make Soto Eldest typical Surabaya This original.
It turns out that there are several places in Surabaya that are very famous for being delicious, so many customers don’t want to miss eating there. but for us as Indonesians there is nothing wrong if we know how to make the original and correct, who knows it’s better than the one there, hehehe.
How to make Soto Sulung Surabaya Original Delicious
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total Cooking||Portion|
|40 Minutes||20 minutes||1 hour||7 Person|
The ingredients for the first Soto Soto recipe
- 450 grams of fresh beef, boiled until soft, cut into pieces, set aside (save the broth)
- 350 grams of beef offal (lungs, tripe, liver, etc.), boil add bay leaves and ginger until soft, cut into pieces, set aside (remove water)
- 1 liter of water (boil offal)
- 1.5 liters of water (boil the meat)
- 4 lime leaves
- 2 lemongrass stalks, take the white, crushed
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 liter of water
6 cloves of garlic
9 red onions
2 teaspoons pepper granules
3 cm turmeric
2 teaspoons salt
Complementary Soto Eldest
4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into pieces
1 lime, chopped
Sufficient dry fried onions
Sufficient green onion, sliced 0.5 cm
Adequate celery leaves, finely chopped
Enough dry prawn crackers
Sufficient chili chili sauce
Procedure for Making Soto Sulung Surabaya
- – First, aganwati / agan / mother stir-fry the eldest soto seasoning that has been mashed, add lime leaves, lemongrass, and ginger until fragrant and cooked.
- – Next, pour the stir-fry with the broth from the beef stew and add a little more water, bring to a boil again
- – Finally add boiled beef and boiled beef offal that have been cut into pieces and cook until the spices are absorbed, taste the seasoning (less savory, etc.) add according to taste, lift, finish cooking the eldest soto
|429.4 kcal||13.4 g||34.9 g||72.6 mg|
Thus, we have explained how to make Soto Eldest clearly. This Surabaya-style soup soup is very suitable to be eaten when it is raining or cold weather with warm rice and spicy chili sauce (see the complement of soto above), guaranteed the body will be sweaty and hot. But it will still taste good too when it’s hot, nahh lohh, how’s that hehehe the point is it’s just delicious according to you RECIPES4. ok bro/mother please note and share Eldest Soto Recipe Original Surabaya to friends.