Not only luxurious and expensive food, you know, can increase your appetite, even simple home-style dishes can increase your appetite. One example is the recipe for stir-fried spicy tempeh petai which is super delicious.
This home-style dish is very simple, the ingredients can be found cheaply in the market, but its properties to increase appetite are guaranteed to be top marks!
Want to know what the recipe looks like? Come on, moms!
Spicy Stir Fried Tempeh Pete Recipe
This simple dish only takes about 5 minutes to make. The total time required from the preparation of the ingredients may be around 10 minutes. So besides being easy to make, cooking time is also easy.
For moms who need delicious, simple, cheap and fast food, this is a must try.
For the measure of the level of spiciness, you can adjust it to the taste of your mother and family at home. For the ingredients, immediately check the following list, moms!
The ingredients for the spicy stir-fried tempeh recipe
The main ingredient that needs to be prepared is definitely pete and tempeh. The details are as follows:
- 1 board of tempeh, cut and sliced into cubes then fry briefly (not too dry)
- Pete 2 boards, peeled and halved. (You can also add more or less. If you prefer the dominant banana, you can add it, but if you prefer the dominant tempe, just reduce the banana).
- 1 bunch of long beans, cut into pieces (if you don’t like long beans, you can skip this without this ingredient)
Ground spices also need to be prepared consisting of:
- Shallots 4 cloves
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Curly red chili 7 pieces
- Cayenne pepper to taste (can be above 5 pieces or below 5 pieces, depending on taste)
Prepare complementary seasoning ingredients consisting of:
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon broth powder
- Cooking oil and enough water
How to make spicy stir-fried tempeh
If you have prepared all the ingredients, now is the time for you to process the ingredients that were prepared earlier.
How to process the ingredients into a spicy stir-fried tempeh petai dish that is appetizing as follows:
- First, heat a pan or frying pan with oil
- Once hot, stir-fry ground spices until fragrant aroma
- Add complementary seasonings
- Enter the petai, long beans and tempeh that have been fried before
- Stir well and taste
- If something is missing, you can add it to make it more perfect
- If it’s cooked, serve
This recipe is eaten with scrambled eggs or fried eggs. Eaten with just warm rice plus crackers is no less delicious. Try serving it at home.
Want to know about other tempeh recipe creations?
Another recipe creation from tempe ingredients
You can make chili fried tempeh which even lasts up to three days. So for those of you who want to cook for several days at a time, you can try making this one dish at home. Read : Simple But Special Sambal Goreng Tempe Recipe For The Family
Or want to make tempe as a snack? You can make flour fried tempeh. Dipping it with chili sauce or chili paste is also really good, you know! Read the recipe: Fried Tempe Recipe with Savory and Crispy Flour, Perfect for a Snack or Side Dish
Other cooking creations from tempe ingredients, read: The Most Delicious Tempeh Tofu Recipe Easy to Make
Those are the creations of simple cooking recipes that are easy to make, cheap and certainly arouse your appetite. Enjoy trying the spicy stir-fried tempeh recipe that we shared above!