One of the menus that need to be prepared at breaking time is takjil. You can provide any takjil as long as it’s important not to contain too much sugar and if you can find a healthy takjil to consume. For those of you who are looking for healthy takjil, this recipe for breaking the fast is highly recommended.
Because in this recipe we will share the recipe takjil made from various fruits. Regarding the ingredients and how to make it, this time we will provide the information. So check it out!
Healthy Iftar Takjil Recipe from Fruit
1. Recipe for grass jelly black basil seeds
Being fasting and at the same time intending to diet?
If you are fasting and at the same time want this fasting activity to also be used for a diet program, then you can try serving this takjil iftar recipe for black basil grass jelly.
Grass jelly is an ingredient that contains carbohydrates, complex calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin B1 and also vitamin C, besides that this material is also high in water content, low in calories and high in fiber.
Then, the basil seeds contain calcium and magnesium which are very safe for consumption by those of you who are allergic to milk or have an intolerance to lactose.
Ingredients for grass jelly black basil seeds
The ingredients that need to be prepared to make grass jelly black basil ice are quite simple and don’t need too many ingredients.
The materials needed consist of:
- Black grass jelly 1 can
- Basil seeds ½ cup small
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- Syrup with banana milk flavor or other flavors according to taste
- 100 ml of UHT milk
How to make grass jelly black basil seeds
The procedure for making grass jelly black basil ice is as follows:
- Soak the basil seeds for 2-3 hours, set aside
- Sliced grass jelly and box shape or can be shaved too (just adjust to your taste)
- Take a bucket or a large glass and then pour the water, sweetened condensed milk, UHT milk and the syrup.
- Also put grass jelly and basil seeds into the container.
- Add ice
- Serve for family.
2. Recipe for takjil purple salak seeds
If you think that purple zalacca seeds are a food made from zalacca seeds, you are wrong.
Yep, even though the name is purple salak seeds, there are no zalacca seeds at all in this menu. Salak seeds are the name for purple sweet potatoes which are processed into a filling resembling salak seeds but purple in color.
How to make this takjil menu like what?
Ingredients for takjil purple salak seeds
The ingredients that need to be prepared consist of the main ingredients, the sugar sauce ingredients and the thick coconut milk ingredients. For the main ingredients for making purple salak seeds, what is needed consists of:
- 400 gram purple sweet potato, peeled
- Sago flour 200 grams
- Salt 1 teaspoon
Sugar sauce ingredients that need to be prepared consist of:
- Brown sugar 400 grams
- Water 1 liter
- Pandan leaves 4 pieces
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sago flour 1 tablespoon, dissolved in 100 ml of water
The thick coconut milk ingredients needed include:
- Thick coconut milk 500 ml
- Coconut 1 grain
- Pandan leaves 2 pieces
- Salt 1 teaspoon
How to make purple salak seeds takjil
After you have prepared all the ingredients, how to make takjil purple salak seeds with all the ingredients that have been prepared as follows:
- Steam the tiles until softened
- Mix the sweet potato with flour and salt, then knead or knead until evenly mixed and smooth.
- Shape the sweet potato dough into the size of a marble.
- The dough that has been formed, boiled in boiling water until it floats.
- Heat all the ingredients for the sugar sauce and the coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat. Remove then add the salak seeds while stirring evenly.
- Heat all the ingredients over low heat and stir until all the ingredients boil.
3. Fruit salad recipe for breaking the fast
Processed fruit doused with mayonnaise and milk is indeed very special. Made as a healthy and delicious iftar menu, it is perfect, of course.
What materials are needed and how do you make them?
Fruit salad ingredients
The ingredients needed to make fruit salad are as follows:
- 2 apples, cut into small cubes
- Dragon fruit 1 fruit, cut into small cubes
- Grapes 50 grams, cut
- Greek yogurt 4 tablespoons
- Chia seeds 2 tsp
- Roasted almonds 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Frisian Flag Full cream sweetened condensed milk 2 teaspoons
- Granola 2 tablespoons
- Grated cheese to taste
How to make a fruit salad
To make this fruit salad, the procedure is as follows:
- First, put the Greek yogurt, honey, and sweetened condensed milk into the bowl. Then mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, put the fruit pieces.
- Flush the fruit with yogurt
- Sprinkle on top granola and almonds, except grated cheese,
- Put it in the refrigerator to make it fresher to eat at breaking time later.
- When it’s almost time to break the fast, sprinkle grated cheese on top as a topping and eat it while it’s cold.
- Good luck!
Want to try other takjil creation recipes? Read : Takjil Recipe for Iftar, Simple But Special
That’s a little information that we can share regarding recipes for healthy and delicious iftar takjil. You can try it at home for your beloved family.