What are mochi bites? For those of you who don’t have much time to surf social media and keep up with viral news, here we will explain a little about mochi bites. We will also share information on how to make viral TikTok mochi bites.
So mochi bites are a class of mochi cakes that have a chewy, soft and distinctive texture. The mochi cake itself is a real snack Japan which is also famous in Indonesia and comes in various variations.
The newest variation that is currently viral is mochi bites which are shaped in a circle or square with a mini or small size so they are easier to eat. Then it is layered with appetizing toppings. Like how to make it?
How to Make Mochi Bites Viral TikTok and the Ingredients
Ingredients for viral TikTok mochi bites
The ingredients you need to prepare consist of two categories, namely mochi ingredients and topping ingredients. We will share the following detailed information!
Mochi ingredients needed:
- Glutinous flour 100 grams
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Salt one pinch
- Liquid milk 150 ml
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder
- Whipping cream 40 grams
- Cold water 90 ml
- Frisian flag milk / sweet condensed indomilk with a measure of 2 – 3 tablespoons
- Choco crumble
If all the materials needed have been prepared, now all you have to do is follow step by step how to make it.
How to make mochi bites viral TikTok
First, you have to make the mochi first. Step by step to make this mochi bites cake as follows:
- Prepare a rather large container
- Mix 100 grams of glutinous rice flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar and a pinch of salt. Dissolve the material with 150 ml of liquid milk.
- All the ingredients that have been dissolved together must be stirred until all the ingredients are evenly mixed and make sure there are no lumps of flour anymore.
- Also add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil into the dough
- Place the dough in a small bowl, then cover the top with plastic wrap
- Steam the dough for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the dough that has been cooked then wait until it is warm (not too hot).
- Prepare a cutting board, and grease it with roasted sticky rice.
- When it is slightly warm, remove the dough from the bowl. Place it on a cutting board that has previously been smeared with roasted sticky rice.
- Knead the dough until smooth with the toasted glutinous rice flour.
- Make bite-sized balls of dough to fit the theme ‘mochi bites’ so don’t make them too big.
- Put cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Also enter the mochi dough that has been rounded into the bowl containing the cocoa powder
- Smear the entire surface of the mochi using cocoa powder and sift using a sieve. Make sure that the entire surface of the mochi is covered in powder and nothing is lumpy.
- Serve the finished mochi cake then arrange it on a serving plate.
If the mochi is finished, now make the topping. How do you make the topping?
The procedure for making toppings is as follows:
- Beat the prepared whipping cream with 90 ml of cold water which has also been prepared beforehand
- Add sweetened condensed milk 2-3 tablespoons
- Stir whipping cream with sweetened condensed milk until evenly mixed
- Pour the whipping cream into a small bowl
- Pour the choco crumble into a small bowl
- Finally, serve the mochi and the white whipping cream topping and the choco crumble on a tray.
So how? How to make viral TikTok mochi bites above is very easy right?
Oh yeah, the mochi bites idea above can not only be served as a family snack, you know, but it can also be used as a selling idea.
Apart from being able to sell mochi bites which are currently viral, there are many other delicious snacks that are friendly for children and are also suitable as selling ideas. Read : Children’s Snack Recipe for 1000 Mozzarella Chocolate Coated Bananas
For other mochi recipe inspiration, read: Chocolate Filled Mochi Recipe that Kids Will Definitely Like
That’s a little inspirational information about recipes and how to make viral TikTok mochi bites that we can share. Hopefully this will be useful and inspiring information.