How To Make Easy Recipes For Dessert – If you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, these no-bake chocolate-topped peanut butter bars are for you. Easy to make and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!
These peanut butter bars are super easy to make and ready to eat in 30 minutes or less! If you don’t have all of these ingredients in your pantry, chances are you do.
How To Make Easy Recipes For Dessert
No-bake recipes are easy and great any time of year. They’re a year-round treat, and these peanut butter bars are especially wonderful in the summer, when you don’t want to crank up your oven. And with their quickness to make, they’re perfect for unexpected company or a last-minute teen request.
Easy Dessert Recipes For Kids To Make By Themselves
Chocolate – I prefer to use baking chocolate for these bars because it’s easier to melt in my opinion, however, you can also use chocolate chips. Semi-sweet, dark chocolate or milk chocolate are all great options.
Peanut Butter – I used regular creamy peanut butter for this recipe. I have not tested this recipe with natural peanut butter. In natural peanut butter, the oil separates from the butter itself, so I’m unsure if the bars will harden completely. Some of my readers have suggested adding extra animal crackers/graham cracker pieces to help it thicken better if you go this route.
Here are step-by-step photos and instructions to help you visualize how to make this recipe. You can jump to the recipe to get the printable version of this recipe, complete with measurements and instructions at the bottom.
If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a hand mixer or blender. We like the food processor because it creates a smoother mixture.
Easy Ice Cream Sundae Dessert Recipe: How To Make It
This recipe uses semi-sweet chocolate for the topping. If you want it a little sweeter and closer to the taste of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, substitute milk chocolate for semi-sweet. I prefer to use baking chocolate, but you can certainly use chocolate chips instead.
Yes, definitely. I suggest flash freezing the bars first, removing them from the freezer once they’re mostly frozen, then transferring them to a large ziptop bag or airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 3 months.
I love to bake and cook and share my kitchen experience with you all! It can be hard to remember to come back each day, which is why I offer a handy newsletter every time new recipes are posted. Simply subscribe and start receiving your free daily recipes!
Important – There are frequently asked questions in the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back to read them!
Super Moist Pear Cake Recipe, Easy And Delicious
Serving: 1 bar | Calories: 329 cal | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Protein: 7 grams | Fat: 22 g | Saturated fat: 10 g | Cholesterol: 21 mg | Sodium: 184 mg | Potassium: 191 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 24 grams | Vitamin A: 240 IU | Calcium: 18 mg | Iron: 1.2 mg
This recipe was originally published on April 15, 2013, but has been updated with expert tips and new photos.
Amanda Formaro is a crafty, entrepreneurial mother of four grown children. She likes to bake, cook, make children’s crafts and create decorative items for her home. She is a kitchen craft expert and teacher and has appeared many times online and in print publications over the years. She is a five-time craft book author, product developer, and owner of FunFamilyCrafts.com. You can find her on social media using the buttons to the left!We all deserve a sweet treat once in a while, but usually it takes a lot of ingredients to make a delicious dessert. Sometimes you can’t find everything to bake that chocolate cake you pinned last week (because you’re always looking for ways to eat more cake), and other times, you just don’t have the energy to go to the store. Get all those fresh berries (you swore you’d get your daily fruit for the day). But now you can forget about the pain of buying so many ingredients, because all of these desserts require just five ingredients or less.
If you’ve forgotten what other seasons are like besides winter, here are these delicious fall treats to help you out. Pumpkin butter + pecan + gingersnap = a little piece of autumn heaven in your mouth. (Photo via Anthony Wan)
Easy Dessert Recipes To Make At Home That Will Impress Guests |
If you’re looking for dessert on the go, this milkshake is your ticket. Here’s a one-step recipe that turns your average milkshake into a rich, thick dessert. It’s a definite home run. (Photo via Andrea Kang)
These hybrid treats will make your middle school self-conscious. And your present self will also be very happy. Get a snack with this recipe. (Photo via Holly Burchfield)
5. Three-Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies: A three-ingredient recipe that will satisfy your cravings for quality cookies in no time? Yes, it is possible. All you need is cake mix, oil and a carton of eggs. If you’re feeling creative, you can play around with different combinations and mixes. (Photo via Maggie Lees)
Some things are not just for sharing. This two-ingredient personal souffle is one of them. A lot of people say you have to be very delicate with souffles, but this recipe is very silly. (Photo via Alex Furuya)
Easy Desserts With Only 3 Ingredients Or Less
For some unknown reason, the Dunkaroos disappeared from the lives, not the minds, of Americans. Lucky for you all, we’ve found the solution to the gaping hole in our hearts and our closets. This recipe can be made in less time than it would take you to Velcro your sneakers and sit down for an episode.
8. Grilled Pineapple S’mores: This tropical classic s’more is a mini holiday between two graham crackers. Grilled fruit, such as pineapple, makes it soft, caramelized and delicious. No need for a campfire if you pop the mallow in the microwave for a few seconds. (Photo via Sarah Silbiger)
9. No-Bake Girl Scout Cookie Truffles: Thin mints are now a little plump and totally good. This no-bake recipe is super easy and only requires a few ingredients. Think Oreo truffles, but with a delicious minty flare. (Photo via Morgan Weinstein)
10. Nutella and Berry Dessert Crepes: Crepes (any kind) can be less than an apple. What’s even better, these crepes do double duty—they can satisfy your sweet tooth or be a proper meal that would make even mom proud. (Photo via Jennifer Cao)
Easy No Bake Desserts
11. Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark: Williams-Sonoma can’t get enough of this stuff. This bark looks so beautiful that you can make it for your friends and it is impressive. (Photo via Phoebe Melnick)
12. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles: What happens when you combine two super healthy foods? A delightful marriage of dark chocolate and avocado that will have all your friends swooning. You won’t even be able to taste the avocado and still have a smooth texture without the heavy cream. (Photo via Emily Hu)
13. Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Treat yourself. All you need is a microwave and a refrigerator for these chocolate covered strawberries. Make them for your friends or study buddies. (Photo via Morgan Goldberg)
Everyone knows the best part of a cannoli is the cream filling. Ditch the non-essentials and dive in with this recipe. It’s a total crowd pleaser and costs less than $10 to make. (Photo via Kelly Logan)
Easy Desserts For Effortless Entertaining
With these cute muffins, pie baking is more manageable. These pecan pie muffins are ridiculously easy to make and actually taste pretty good. So, if you want to try something a little different for your next dinner, this recipe should be first on your list. (Photo via Kathleen Lee)
16. Chocolate-Dipped Apricots with Coconut Flour: Dried fruit isn’t just for your grandparents. They are very simple to add spices and a little pizzazz. These chocolate dipped, coconut sprinkled candies are the perfect treat. (Photo via Anika Schaedle)
Nothing tastes more like carefree summer days than a refreshing frozen treat. Go bananas with this recipe. (Photo via Hannah Lin)
19. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: Ever wish the peanut-butter-chocolate ratio was higher in a cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter? Here’s a decadent homemade dessert bar with the flavors of a Reese’s (with more peanut butter!) and only five ingredients. All you need to get started is a microwave. (Photo via Rachel Conners)
Of The Best No Bake Summer Dessert Recipes
Is this kosher? Why yes yes it is. Easter can be tough for a dessert lover. Luckily, here’s a sweet treat that will satisfy you
Puff pastry and bread and dough and cookies and all the other things you are forbidden to eat. (Photo via Amanda Sulman)
21. Molten Chocolate Lava Cake: Molten chocolate lava cake is one of the most delicious desserts known to man, and their warm, gooey chocolate hearts can charm anyone. Whip your loved one soon. (Photo via Katya Simkhovich)
22. Dark Chocolate, Raspberry and Brie
Healthy No Bake Dessert Recipes
Dessert recipes easy to make at home, how to make easy dessert, easy dessert recipes to make from scratch, spanish dessert recipes easy to make, how to make dessert recipes, easy dessert recipes to make, dessert recipes to make, easy recipes to make for dessert, how to make easy dessert recipes, easy dessert to make, healthy dessert recipes easy to make, easy recipes for dessert