Oil is indeed one of the most damaging elements per diet. Because of that, many people who are on a diet phase are always browsing various delicious recipes without oil that are suitable to eat when on a diet.
If you are also one of them, this information will definitely be very useful for you. Cooking without oil is also very safe and recommended for controlling cholesterol. So if you have excess cholesterol, you must know this information.
Here’s a delicious recipe without oil that is guaranteed to be appetizing and safe for diets and cholesterol You. So listen carefully – good information yes!
Delicious Recipes Without Oil For Diet
1. Peanut sauce shrimp pepes recipe
What is pepes? Pepes is a typical Sundanese food wrapped in banana leaves and then steamed as a way of processing it. There are lots of Pepes creations, this time we will be creative with the Peanut Sauce Shrimp Pepes recipe. What’s the processing like?
The ingredients for pepes prawns with peanut sauce
Main ingredients required:
- Peeled shrimp 500 grams
- One handful of basil leaves, pick the leaves
- Young banana leaves for wrapping
Required ground spices:
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Shallots 5 grains
- Candlenut roasted 1 grain
- Fried peanuts 2 tablespoons
- Cayenne pepper 10 pieces
- Curly red chili 2 pieces only
- Turmeric 1 segment
- Ginger 1 segment
- Galangal ½ segments
- Kencur ½ segment
- Coriander 1 teaspoon
- Cumin one pinch
- Orange leaves 1 sheet
- Salt to taste
- Mushroom broth to taste
How to cook pepes shrimp with peanut sauce
To cook pepes shrimp with peanut sauce, make sure you have prepared the young banana leaves first. If so, just follow the tutorial on how to cook delicious recipes without oil on this one:
- Grind all the ingredients for the spices
- Mix the prawns, basil leaves with the ground spices that have been prepared
- Prepare a sheet of banana leaf, take 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture and place it on the banana leaf.
- Fold and wrap the banana leaf, fold it with a stick and do it until all the ingredients are used up.
- Heat the steamer and steam for about 20-30 minutes (until cooked) using medium heat.
Other Pepes recipe creations, read: Mackerel Pepes Recipe, Can Use Banana Leaves Or Without Banana Leaves
2. Fishball tomyam soup recipe
Tomyam is a typical Thai soup made from various processed ingredients. This time we will make fresh fish baso tomyam soup and of course without oil. How healthy!
Fish ball tomyam soup ingredients
There are at least three categories of ingredients that need to be prepared, namely ground spices, other spices, and the main ingredients.
The main ingredients are:
- Baso chicken 5 items
- 10 fish balls
- Enough water
Required ground spices:
- Curly red chilies 15 pieces
- 4 pieces of red bird’s eye chili (can be added or reduced according to taste)
- Garlic 7 cloves
- Shallots 5 cloves
- Orange leaves 2 pieces
Other seasoning ingredients that need to be prepared:
- 2 stalks of lemon grass, cut into small pieces
- Galangal 1 cm
- Orange leaves 5 pieces
- Ginger 1 cm
- Corn oil or olive oil
How to make fishball tomyam soup
If all the ingredients have been prepared, how to make the fishball tomyam soup is as follows:
- Saute ground spices and other spices using corn oil or olive oil because we do not use oil with a high bad cholesterol content
- Pour water for the gravy
- Enter the meatballs
- Boil about 10 to 15 minutes
- Add extra pepper and salt
- Taste and remove when cooked
Other soup recipe creations, read: Various Creative Red Bean Soup Recipes [Sup Kacang Merah Daging Ayam, Sapi dan Tanpa Daging]
3. Yogurt oatmeal recipe
Those of you who are on a diet and want to replace rice consumption with oatmeal, you can make this yogurt oatmeal recipe at home. Makes a healthy and filling daily meal that is very suitable.
Yogurt oatmeal ingredients
- Liquid milk 100 ml
- Oatmeal 4 tablespoons
- Hot water 4 tablespoons
- Yogurt 3 tablespoons
- Various fruits according to taste
How to make yogurt oatmeal
After all the ingredients are prepared, follow the procedure for making yogurt oatmeal below:
- Mix the oatmeal with hot water and wait until it’s soft (but if you use whole oats, you can cook it briefly with not too much water).
- Pour the milk and yogurt into the oatmeal
- Stir well, add fruit on top according to taste
Or want to make a fruit salad? Read : Recipe for Making Fresh, Healthy and Delicious Fruit Salad
Apart from fruit salad, another delicious recipe without oil that can be made is vegetable salad. Read the recipe: Vegetable Salad Recipe for a Vegetarian Diet, Must Try!
This is the information that we can share this time regarding various delicious recipes without oil that can be cooked at home. Make it a special healthy dish for your beloved family!