Enoki mushroom is one of the most popular food ingredients which has been widely discussed lately. Recipes for processed enoki mushrooms are no less hunted by people. Maybe you are also one of those people who are interested in cooking ingredients with this long white body shape?
For those of you who are interested in cooking processed enoki mushrooms, here we will share some recipes that are recommended to be made at home. Let’s check these out!
Enoki Mushroom Processed Recipe
1. Enoki mushroom capcay recipe
Mushroom recipe enoki the first thing we discuss is the creation of a capcay recipe made from enoki mushroom ingredients. This recipe is definitely healthy and rich in nutrients. Moreover, apart from mushrooms, there are several other types of vegetables that can be prepared to make it.
Important main ingredients that must be prepared:
- 2 heads of enoki mushrooms, cut into equal lengths and shredded a few
- Carrot 1 stick (cleaned and cut into rounds)
- 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 1 pakcoy mustard greens
- 2 pieces of young corn shelled
- 2 pieces of sausage (can be replaced with meatballs)
- Enough water
Seasoning ingredients that need to be prepared:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Spring onions
- Tomato sauce 2/ 3 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Sweet soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- Broth powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
How to make enoki mushroom capcay
If all the ingredients have been prepared, how to make a recipe for processed enoki mushrooms in the form of simple and delicious capcay is as follows:
- Peel and clean all ingredients. Cut the material that really needs to be cut.
- Crush and mince the garlic and shallots. Heat oil, sauté until cooked. Add all the vegetables (except the enoki mushrooms) along with enough water
- Cook until the vegetables are quite tender. Add the enoki mushrooms, stir until wilted.
- Mix all the sauces and soy sauce into the vegetable stir fry and stir well.
- Add ground pepper, broth powder, salt and sugar to taste.
- The remaining capcay sauce will thicken by itself because the wilted mushrooms can give a thick texture to the sauce so you don’t need to add cornstarch.
- Taste test, if it’s just right, remove it and serve it.
2. Recipe for crispy crispy enoki mushrooms
Do you like foods that have a crispy texture? You can try cooking enoki mushrooms at home. Apart from chicken which can be used as crispy chicken, mushrooms can also be used.
Especially if you are someone who doesn’t like chicken or has an allergy to chicken, mushrooms can be an alternative for making crispy textured food. What are the ingredients and how do you process them?
Crispy crispy mushroom ingredients
- Enoki mushroom to taste
- 1 egg
- Wheat flour 4 tablespoons
- Cornstarch 2 tablespoons
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Right amount of oil
How to make crispy crispy mushrooms
If all the ingredients have been prepared, follow the procedure for making crispy crispy mushrooms below:
- First, mix the eggs and sugar, beat briefly and set aside
- Prepare a separate container. Mix flour, cornstarch, pepper, and salt. Stir well and set aside.
- Wash the enoki mushrooms then drain. Split – separate the mushrooms into several parts.
- Dip the separated mushrooms into the egg mixture, then into the flour mixture.
- Coat the mushrooms with flour until evenly distributed on all sides. Drain briefly.
- In the pan, pour the oil and wait until it’s hot.
- Fry the mushrooms that have been covered with egg and flour in a hot skillet until browned.
Dipped in chili sauce or eaten together chilli sauce the fried chicken is really good. Do you want to know a recipe for Geprek Chicken Sambal that is easy to make? Read : Geprek Bensu Chicken Sambal Recipe Similar to the Original, Try it Now!
3. Enoki beef roll recipe
Want to cook dishes with enoki mushrooms but served in a restaurant style? This recipe for processed enoki mushrooms is a must try at home.
You can prepare beef and then roll it with the enoki mushrooms. You will find a super luxurious restaurant taste. This recipe is also one of the most popular Korean recipes in Indonesia.
Enoki beef roll ingredients
The main ingredients and sauce ingredients need to be prepared to create this one recipe for processed enoki mushrooms.
Main ingredients required:
- 350 grams – 500 grams of sliced meat
- 1 pack of enoki mushrooms
- Sugar ½ teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch 1 teaspoon
- Water 5 tablespoons
Required sauce ingredients:
- Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon
- Sesame oil ½ teaspoon
- Cornstarch ½ teaspoon
- Water 100 ml
How to make enoki beef rolls
If all the ingredients have been prepared, follow the procedure for making the following beef roll enoki:
- Wash the mushrooms that have been cut into cobs then separate the mushrooms and prepare the seasoning.
- Mushroom rolls with sliced meat. Marinate with the seasoning mixture of sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch and water for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare teflon, add a little oil and fry the mushrooms until cooked.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients, cook the sauce until it boils in a non-stick pan and serve with the cooked enoki beef.
Want to try other Korean creations? Read : Korean Beef Recipes that You Can Try at Home
Also read the typical Korean noodle recipe that is being liked by many people: Two Versions of Korean Halal Jjangmyeon Recipe [Original dan Shirataki]
For moms who are looking for inspiration for everyday dishes other than mushrooms, read: Daily Cooking Recipes at Home, Simple Cooking Check Here!
Those are various creations of processed enoki mushroom recipes that you can try at home. Made as an idea for breakfast, lunch, dinner or served when there is an important event at home, it is very suitable for sure. Good luck!